★、stan: i won 92 goldfish.
斯丹:我赢了 92 条金鱼。
fred: where are you going to keep them?
弗雷德:你想在哪儿养它们?
stan: in the bathroom.
斯丹:浴室。
fred: but what will you do when you want to take a bath?
弗雷德:但是你想洗澡时怎么办?
stan: blindfold(蒙眼睛) them!
斯丹:蒙住它的眼睛。
★、one day in class,
一天课上
the teacher asked his students to write a composition – if i am a manager.
老师要同学们以“如果我是一个经理”为题写一篇作文。
all the students began to write except a boy.
所有的学生都在动笔写了,只有一个男生例外。
the teacher went to him and asked the reason.
老师走过去问他为什么不写。
“i am waiting for my secretary,” was the boy answer.
“我在等我的秘书”。那孩子答道。
★、I failed my biology exam. The question was: “what is most commonly found in cells?”
我生物考试没有通过。问题是:“在细胞(牢房)里最常见的是什么?”
Black people was not the answer.
黑人不是那个正确答案。
★、Coralee was pregnant with her first child, and her husband Floyd was about to leave on a two-week business trip. When Coralee went to her doctor‘s appointment, she had some questions.
卡丽是初孕,她的丈夫弗洛伊德要出差两周。她约了医生,有几个问题需要咨询。
“My husband wants me to ask you something,” Carol began.
“我老公让我问你几个问题,”卡丽问道。
The doctor interrupted her. “I get asked that question all the time,” he said in a reassuring tone. “Sex is fine until late in the pregnancy.”
医生打断了她。“这个问题一直被咨询,”医生确定的说,“除非到了怀孕末期,可以做爱。”
“No, that‘s not it!” an embarrassed Carol confessed. “My husband wants to know if I can still mow the lawn.”
“不,不是这事!”卡若丽一脸尴尬。“我老公想知道我还能继续收割草坪不。